Saturday, July 5, 2014

Welcome To Crafting with Kitty

Hi, I'm Kitty and welcome to my first craft blog. I used to blog on AGGirl, but that is no longer up on the web. Then I made a blog, Oak Tree Forests. It was just about my life. That too, is no longer up. Oak Tree Forests changed to Doll Page. Doll Page is about my 8 AG Dolls. I don't post on it anymore, but it's still up on the web if you want to look at older posts. I also made an Animal Jam blog, Animal Jam Forever, also no longer up. I made Paper Doll Fashions, no longer up, and Whispers of Stories, I don't post, but it's still up. You are probably thinking I cant keep a blog for nothing, but no blog can stay forever, but a blogger can. That means that not every blog will stay up, but a blogger can always make more blogs. So, that's what I did. Doll Page wasn't interesting to me anymore, even though all my followers just keep making it hard to say goodbye. Crafting is my passion. So, why not have fun with it? Just because I don't post on your favorite blog out of all the blogs I made, doesn't mean you still can't look at a new one.
 
 
I love to craft, blog, and photograph. My goal for this blog is to have fun, make friends, and craft! On the right side bar I have the schedule of the week. It's what I'm going to post. Mondays are random. They're either Music Monday or Movie Monday. Just something different. I can't wait to have fun with all you and craft, craft, CRAFT!!!!
 

4 comments:

  1. Awesome new blog! I was your first follower. Can't wait for a new craft.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! And, thanks again for following!!! Tomorrow is the first craft!

      Delete
    2. You're welcome. BTW, Thursdays toy sounds fun! My kitten LOVES toys.

      Delete
    3. She's gonna love it! I made four for my grandma's cat, and she loves the furry green one!

      Delete

Thanks for reading my post!! Want to leave a comment? Great!!! Just follow some rules so I can make this a place everyone wants to be.

Rules:
-NO foul language. Not even with * signs or misspelling.
-NO fighting/bullying.
-NO spamming.
-NO being mean to me, my post, or others.

Consequences:
1. Warning
2. Banned from commenting for a week
3. Banned FOREVER from commenting

Thanks for making this a safe place!!

-Kitty