Thursday, July 10, 2014

Make a Cat Toy

 
 
 
Hey Crafters!!! Got a cat? Why don't you make him a toy?
 
What You Need:
 
Sewing Machine or Thread & Needle
Soft Fabric
Fabric Scraps
Adult Supervision
 
 

 
First fold your soft fabric. Then cut off the extras.

 
Cut Fold.

 
Sew three sides. Leave the fourth open.

 
Cut off the extra and use them as scraps!

 
Stuff the scraps in the toy.

 
Finish sewing the fourth side.


 Ta-Da! Your done!!
Happy Crafting,

P.S. Check out my new Blog Designs Blog Here! It's also a page up top.
P.S.S. Hey Minecraft Pocket Edition Players! Update's today!! It's awesome!


2 comments:

  1. I will try this for my kitty! I bet he will love it. And I am super excited for the update, I'm going to go check it right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. I checked out your design blog, it's really good :)

      Delete

Thanks for reading my post!! Want to leave a comment? Great!!! Just follow some rules so I can make this a place everyone wants to be.

Rules:
-NO foul language. Not even with * signs or misspelling.
-NO fighting/bullying.
-NO spamming.
-NO being mean to me, my post, or others.

Consequences:
1. Warning
2. Banned from commenting for a week
3. Banned FOREVER from commenting

Thanks for making this a safe place!!

-Kitty