Sunday, July 13, 2014

DucTape Mailbox


 
Hey crafters!! Today we're making a DucTape Mailbox. I know DucTape is spelled like Duct Tape. I decided the two words were going to share the T. :D
 
What You Need:
 
-DucTape ~I got mine at Dollar Tree!!~
-Decoration Mailbox ~Hobby Lobby, mini type~
-Scissors
 

 
First, Tape the main part.

 
Fold the edges over and tape this side.

 
Finish the main part, don't forget the bottom and back! Tape the lid and stick thing a different color.

 
And your done!!
 
Tips:
-DucTape is very sticky! Careful when cutting so it doesn't get wrapped around the scissors!
 
Happy Crafting,

P.S. I decided the theme for the blog is crafting & owls. I LOVE Owls!!!! Hint Hint, My blog design blog is called OWL design your blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post!! Want to leave a comment? Great!!! Just follow some rules so I can make this a place everyone wants to be.

Rules:
-NO foul language. Not even with * signs or misspelling.
-NO fighting/bullying.
-NO spamming.
-NO being mean to me, my post, or others.

Consequences:
1. Warning
2. Banned from commenting for a week
3. Banned FOREVER from commenting

Thanks for making this a safe place!!

-Kitty