Sunday, July 6, 2014

Make a Schedule

 
Hey crafters!!! Today on the schedule, we're making a schedule! :D Also, I just realized a spelled schedule wrong. :(
 
 
This is super easy, fun to do with younger siblings or with yourself.
 
Time: 5-10 minutes.
 
What you need:
 
-Crayons
-Tape
-Pencil
-Hi-Polymer Eraser
-Construction Paper

 
Pick the color you want the background to be.

 
Title it!

 
You can set it up anyway you want!

 
Tape it to a wall/desk/closet/door. I taped mine on my closet, but I might move it to my desk.

 
Make sure you use your pencil to write in your schedule.

 
 
Easy as 1 2 3!!!
 
Tips:
-Careful when tearing out the paper.
-Only use pencil and the Hi-Polymer eraser. The Hi-Polymer eraser erases all markings of a pencil so you can reuse this.
-Only tape it to something you are allowed to tape to.
 
Happy Crafting,




1 comment:

  1. Good tutorial. I think I'll use it for my blog schedule!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post!! Want to leave a comment? Great!!! Just follow some rules so I can make this a place everyone wants to be.

Rules:
-NO foul language. Not even with * signs or misspelling.
-NO fighting/bullying.
-NO spamming.
-NO being mean to me, my post, or others.

Consequences:
1. Warning
2. Banned from commenting for a week
3. Banned FOREVER from commenting

Thanks for making this a safe place!!

-Kitty