Monday, July 7, 2014

Movie Monday: Earth to Echo


Tuck, Munch and Alex are a trio of inseparable friends whose lives are about to change. Their neighborhood is being destroyed by a highway construction project that is forcing their families to move away. But just two days before they must part ways, the boys begin receiving a strange series of signMoreals on their phones. Convinced something bigger is going on, they team up with another school friend, Emma, and set out to look for the source of their phone signals. What they discover is something beyond their wildest imaginations: a small alien who has become stranded on Earth. In need of their help, the four friends come together to protect the alien and help him find his way home. This journey, full of wonder and adventure, is their story, and their secret.


Hey crafters!!! Earth to Echo is Movie Monday!!! This is Echo. I think he looks like an owl. Earth to Echo is my #1 all time favorite movie!


Rated: PG
Cast: Tuck, Alex, Emma, Munch, Construction Guys, and Echo.
My Rating: *****
Time: 1 Hour and 40 Minutes

This is a must see movie! I defiantly recommend it to everyone. Defiantly if you love the ET movie!

Happy Movie Watching,

All images are given credit to Google Images.


2 comments:

  1. Cool! It sounds like an interesting movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother, our neighbor, and I went to see Earth to Echo on Monday =) I had never even seen a trailer, so when my brother and his friend (our neighbor) were obsessing over it and all that jazz, I wasn't sure if it was going to be a fifth grade boy movie or a movie that I (a teenage girl) would actually enjoy. I loved the movie, though! Echo is so cute! You did a fantastic job reviewing it =)

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post!! Want to leave a comment? Great!!! Just follow some rules so I can make this a place everyone wants to be.

Rules:
-NO foul language. Not even with * signs or misspelling.
-NO fighting/bullying.
-NO spamming.
-NO being mean to me, my post, or others.

Consequences:
1. Warning
2. Banned from commenting for a week
3. Banned FOREVER from commenting

Thanks for making this a safe place!!

-Kitty